Friday, October 27, 2006

!!TO ALL MY FAMILY N FRIENDS!!


For those who wished me a very happy birthday today... oops.. i mean yesterday,
i'd like to say THANK YOU once again from my the deepest of my heart.. ok.. im getting way overboard...
seriously.... i want to say THANK YOU to everyone who made my day special...

My day went great.. everywhere i turn, there's the Happy Birthday wish..
again.. THANK YOU.. heheh.. =))


thx every1 who bought me this jersey! really loved it.. although it doesnt replace my lucky '8' lampard jersey, but this jersey is close to my heart.. hehehe...

one letdown though, lampard didnt wish me happy birthday.. aw well.. u always want what you can't have rite? heheh... who am i kidding here...
nahh.. just kidding...

to end my day (actually its in the a.m. now), chua, eugene & I went to eat roti rubben & teh tarik and talk sh*t ...
nice....
OMG did i say TEH TARIK ??
aw well, cant sleep now...

once again , THANK YOU EVERYONE! u ppl really made my day....
=) @}--}--------

watching one tree hill now...

0 comments:

 

this is my brain talking ... Copyright © active since 2006