Friday, September 14, 2007

This is my brain talking.....


sorry for the late post on this.. but i've been busy these days...
here's whats been going on ...

Pharmacy : Frozen
 



   

 

 




picts courtesy of Alicia

the down side was that we missed Wippenberg because of the massive line outside the metro..
phreakin 'uge stretchy line.. hahaa... seriously...

Filo & Peri wasnt bad but Marcel Woods was rockin' the night...
Scot Project ? mmm... a little cheesy  yea ? wasnt that good...

ou ou~ and and... jeremy the little bugger didnt sleep through the event.. wohow~ must've enjoyed it aey ?.. uu maybe its the 1st song that he heard when he just entered ...  hahaha
break my fall..


1 more exam and the holidays for me..
3 weeks baby.....  


till the next event ....

GODS ....




- ''Yes this tune was so much for me that I admit to throwing up afterwards,
such was the ecstacy of the record''

0 comments:

 

this is my brain talking ... Copyright © active since 2006