Tuesday, May 27, 2008

just felt like blogging?


today went well with design class
after nights of worrying about my design concept etc.

after a wake up call from a certain someone. you know who you are.
woke up early. well kinda.
managed to go to class earlier than ever before and did some changes in my design.
tutor said it was way way way way way better than what i've got before so thats gotta be a thumbsup and a green light.
small details could change your whole design concept. have a think. HAHA


thx to the the hero/heroine that woke me up. i owe you BIGTIME.
name your price. haha (:

now the hard bit.
how to present it.


with today gone well, i felt like sleeping in tmrw.
im too tired. and still screwed

Working Drawings u freakin ass !



speaking of superheroes, collins st is pretty sweet at night.
enjoy my walks home after school and even after dinner at night
all thanks to the work of the collins caped hero. YES. and it goes like poot pooot. just felt like typing this out and dont know why.

*im so gonna get bashed*




dont wake me up

i plan on sleeping in

0 comments:

 

this is my brain talking ... Copyright © active since 2006