Wednesday, February 04, 2009

say hello to my little friend


ches. say hello to my little friend


chu like that? chu want more?

aha.. sorry I can't resist the scarface moment on top just now.
got the Canon 450D Rebel XSi instead of a possible Nikon D80.
took me almost more than a week or two to pick mind you.
yes! expect more picts in the blog now.. no promises though

and finally the on/off/on/off/annoying/off/on transfer of Arshavin is over
the new Gooner has arrived! wearing the number 23.
can't wait to see his debut. (hopefully in the london darby against them totts scum!)
over-rated? we shall see...


make us proud you Gooner!

3 comments:

marinasyazwana on 12:31 PM said...

hello lil one.. ahahhaha

:) take care cik abang...

Gnet on 8:11 PM said...

gimme that little friend of yours!!

Mizan Othman on 8:28 AM said...

cikadik : LOL!

gnet: double LOL!!

 

this is my brain talking ... Copyright © active since 2006