Wednesday, April 29, 2009

MCL Knee Ligament Injury


The Medial Collateral Ligament (or at least i think this is my injury) is the knee ligament that is located on the inner side of the knee joint. It links the thigh bone and the shin bone.


went for a physio checkup today
i've never been to one before. it is not like a normal 'waiting-call-enter' procedure.
instead, you get assigned to your own physiotherapist and its a weekly basis checkup.
the 'physio wing' of the hospital is basically like a gym. huh. people walking around with tracks and water bottles instead of the traditional "sick-and-wanna-die" face.

anyhoo,

i did my checkup and all the exercises to 'test run' my knee.
my knee appears to be alright. just no heavy duty stuff.

not for AT LEAST 6 weeks.

was pretty down but its for the best.
not risking further injury in the near future.

oh, my physiotherapist is Cherie btw.
pretty swell if you know what i mean. hahaha
awkward when she 'requested' me to strip down my pants while laughing.

nyehh..




0 comments:

 

this is my brain talking ... Copyright © active since 2006