Friday, November 06, 2009

you look like a radioactive tampon


although this is just my second day as a 'free man'
i already ran out of things to do.
to think, i've got so much planned out after im done.

this is how i spent my free time so far,
and i admit its been good (but it has only been 2 days!)

had an awesome yumcha yesterday at Crystal Jade.
i ended up sleeping early and...

i woke up at 6.30 am (fully awake no kidding)
and so i tried to call as many ppl as i could.
i manage to get Romesh out and we had breakfast at European
yes, just the 2 of us.


after settling some bills (im productive today aren't I?)
i decided,
why not a movie at Nova, Carlton

it was either Heath Ledger's 'The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus'
or
Sam Rockwell's 'Moon'

and so i went with...



this was the first time i watched a movie at a cinema in the morning and i went alone
it was fun, the cinema was practically empty.

and the movie,
i could not explain how awesome this movie turned out to be....

im still thinking about it as we speak.
could easily be one of the best movies i've seen this year.
and Sam Rockwell played it so brilliantly
(my personal point of view, mind you)

I was literally almost in tears (and that dont happen much)
if you're patient and enthusiastic about movies like...
this would be IT

but somehow (again, my opinion)
i dont think enough people will appreciate the movie like I did




who needs Brad Pitt when we have Sam Rockwell !

0 comments:

 

this is my brain talking ... Copyright © active since 2006