Sunday, October 26, 2008

20th


THANK YOU EVERYONE!
you guys made my day that more special!
even got mail from inthemix. LoL!
though its a sucky bday this year. (and it goes to most ppl)
i reckon the older you get the lousier it is ?


i know you guys are preparing for exams and all.
will postpone the celebration (pls remind me?) after exams are finished.

and there's no more '1' but instead its '2' in front
gahhh.. dont feel that much of a difference?

and assignments does not help AT ALL.
i know i keep complaining but seriously..
i dont know how Chun Yik gets by last year (with less help some more)


thank you once again
to everyone all over the world....


Go out and party like it's 1999... or something for me.
Oh.. and eat some cake for me too.

*BIG SMILES*

2 comments:

Gnet on 4:20 AM said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Besar dh oh.
Last time it was still in the 1 digit category.
Now it's like 20!!?? Lol
Have another memorable year ahead.
=)

Mizan Othman on 6:43 PM said...

I KNOW KAN?!!
seems like not that long ago kita dudok kat bas ah fatt kan???
HAHAHA

 

this is my brain talking ... Copyright © active since 2006