Thursday, October 16, 2008

Maybe Misery


ever get the feeling when you did too much work
you wanna throw up for no apparent reason ?
seriously.

funny how when you do A LOT of work,
when you, (I), have some free time,
you felt like you are wasting precious time
wanting to do work so bad but so freagin LAZY ?

ou. i watched TAKEN during my 'free time'
it was freaky dicky guddy guddy.
simple but brilliant
thx Bryan. BONG. not Brian.

hurh.
Uni afterhours again tomorrow
funny this.
BONG got me hooked to 'Single'
and those ppl in Uni who stayed late got hooked to this.
talk about chain reaction eh
one more round of slaps, i meant claps to BONG


maybe misery,
is what i need to keep my sanity?

4 comments:

Gnet on 2:35 AM said...

Mizan! My first comment!
Teeheehee
I'm super lazy also la. Final dah dekat but haven't even started anything yet.
*Pengsan*

Mizan Othman on 11:19 AM said...

haha. sik slalu juak org leave comment kat post eh.
slalu kat chatbox jak
ur kinda one of the few first?
hahahahaha. blaja gik!

carol on 7:54 PM said...

i think u need anime... hehe (:

Mizan Othman on 2:39 AM said...

dont think so!
not THAT free la carol

 

this is my brain talking ... Copyright © active since 2006